If you want to remove the limit of 500 compressions per month, you can upgrade your Developer API account on the account dashboard. The Developer API pricing has a pay-per-compression billing. The Developer API pricing is further explained at https://tinify.com/developers#pricing
Note: Keep in mind that the invoice for the current month will be sent on the 1st of the next calendar month.
How to upgrade:
- Log in to view your account dashboard. If you need help with login, please check out the following article: https://help.tinify.com/help/account-login.
- In the dashboard menu, select API, or go to https://tinify.com/dashboard/api.
- Scroll down and you will find the section Payment details.
- Click or tap Add new card.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click or tap Upgrade to pay per compression.
- You have just upgraded your API account! You can now optimize over 500 compressions each month.